Workshops/Masterclasses - Terms and Conditions
I agree to the following terms:
- This is not a credit agreement and is not covered by the Consumer Credit Act 1974. Therefore, for course bookings, we require all deposits or payments to be paid in full at time of booking.
- Due to the practical nature of the workshop, I understand that all materials used are for educational purposes only and any formulae used during the workshop are not tested for end use.
- The course is subject to a minimum of 8 participants and we reserve the right to reschedule the course to an alternative date should this number not be achieved.
- Should the course be rescheduled an alternative date or refund will be offered.
- All course fees must be paid in full before commencement of the course.
- Due to venue booking requirements all bookings are final and we cannot refund your payment in the event of you not being able to attend. You are more than welcome to sell on your ticket to a third party if you are unable to make the class (please inform us via email) or reschedule for an alternative class.
- Please advise us of any pre-existing sensitivities/allergies prior to booking any workshops.
- The use of essential oils are not recommended in the first trimester of pregnancy and restricted use during the remaining terms, we therefore cannot accept pregnant participants without written consent from their GP.
- The venue and date may be subject to alteration not less than 7 days before commencement of the course.
The purpose of keeping information about our customers and potential customers is to keep you informed about courses, news and events and help us to provide you with the best possible service.
The Perfume Mistress is committed to protecting your privacy - we guarantee not to pass your details on to third parties and any information we collect will be in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988.
We will remove your name from our database on request and each email newsletter will provide information about how to unsubscribe.